Work Scheduler and Planner
Sodexo are looking fora Work Scheduler and Plannerto provide exceptional scheduling andPlanning in Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive works.
They will interact with Customers and Vendors ensuring a prompt, professional and efficient service, in terms of initial response (e.g. via telephone, email message), accurate recording of requests for service and escalating problems before they become issues.
They will manage the work orders through to completion and escalate any issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- A minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience (preferably in a Command Centre and / or Call Centre environment).
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office – e.g. Word, Excel.
- Prior knowledge and skills in utilizing CMMS applications, e.g. Maximo - especially work planning and scheduling functionalities.
- Have a good understanding of reactive and planned maintenance works, to enable planning of works within SLAs / KPIs.
- Motivation to work within a Team environment.
- Relationship building and influencing capabilities.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and execute a diverse workload in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to Stakeholders (internal and external).
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration / Property / Facilities Management or related discipline would be highly advantageous (although not mandatory).
- Previous experience in working with Third Party Vendors would also be advantageous (although not mandatory).
- Self-motivated, confident, honest and flexible, with a professional work ethic.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the Sodexo values and behaviours.
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm and a strong safety culture.
- Prior experience in quote management.
- Asset data management qualifications / experience would be advantageous
- Asset data and trend analysis experience.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over Â£1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.