Weekend Services Manager
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Weekend Services Manager to support the team in the delivery of a high-quality customer focussed services across our new site, to meet the needs of the visitors and staff at this new prestigious London Private clinic near Bond Street, central London.
You’ll effectively manage the multi services FM team to deliver and maintain a high-quality service, whilst delivering the highest possible standard of Food service & cleanliness for patients, visitors and staff.
You’ll work in partnership with the client and associated third parties to ensure the clinic builds and maintains its reputation for its high-quality service levels and patient care.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Work with the Head of Services Manager to lead the management team at the Private Clinic
- Work with the Account Director London for the development of a 12-month Unit Business Plan and supporting budget for the site, to achieve company and client objectives and priorities
- Assist the Hotel Services Manager to deliver budgeted profit and turnover for services and accounts
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation
- Ensure achievement of high levels of client and service user satisfaction, and monitor these on regular basis
- Grow services in order to meet client and commercial expectations whilst maintaining strict budgetary control in line with client and Sodexo expectations
- Drive standards throughout the team and all services ensuring Service Level Agreements are met
- Promote effective two-way communication within all levels of staff in area. This will include ensuring that team briefings take place and that Company and Trust objectives and values are clearly understood
- Champion the CARES programme to ensure all staff are committed to delivering high levels of customer service at all times communicated
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of leading a team within a comparable service environment
- Experience of managing to budget requirements within a catering service
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, colleagues, clients
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and professionally – dealing with stressful and changeable situations
- Experience of delivering relevant training, using company guidelines
- Financial awareness
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety, Employment and other legislative requirements
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Proven IT skills, ability to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to deal with stressful situations with a flexible approach to the role
- Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
22 hours per week
**We are looking to interview on 28th March**
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.