We currently have an opportunity for a Weekend Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organisation. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Issue visitor and contractor passes and maintain the visitors log
- Book in and process site inductions
- Provide a professional and courteous telephone answering and forwarding service
- Manage the emergency phone as required
- Maintain site records for car registrations, inductions etc.
- Issue Health & Safety information to visitors and explain verbally the process
- Organise Taxis for visitors as required
- Use CCTV equipment to monitor the site and personnel
- Be able to act promptly and professionally to emergency responses
- Manage lost property
- Mange the site key issue and log
- Provide security support to the security team as required
- Provide various administration tasks related to reception / security
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent IT Skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to comply with service requirements in line with client and company policies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
As part of the Student Living by Sodexo Team, you are part of a big team; you'll be working with in a 168 student accommodation along side an enthusiastic team.
Our aim is to give our residents the best experience and journey. We want you to let your personality show as you and the team go above and beyond for our residents and clients. You will need to own your role and develop a great, welcoming environment that makes our residents feel safe and at home.
This is a spilt shifts and you'll be working Saturday and Sunday on either the AM shift (7am - 1pm) or the PM shift (1pm - 7pm) plus bank holidays.
There would also be avaiablle for addtioanl work such as covering annaul leave and sickness.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.