We are currently seeking a Weekend Chef to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of the weekend food offer which includes breakfast ,lunch and reduced evening food offers.
- Supporting hospitality requirements,theme days and client organisation's on site events.Production to be in line with company and legislative policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
As this contract is a 24/7 364 days a year operation there is a requirement to work additional hours if required to support planned and unplanned leave.
- Excellent craft skills
- Previous chef experience and good communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Basic Health and Safety certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Good customer service skills
Saturday & Sunday
15 hours per week
Training will be provided
Accessible by public transport including PayPal’s chartered bus from City Centre and Dublin Bus routes 40d, 38, 236 or 220.
Ample Free Parking
Free use of 24/7 Onsite Gym.
Applications to : Louise.Mcgee@Sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.