Weekend Breakfast Cook
We currently have an opportunity for a Weekend Breakfast Cook to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To use Epos till, serve customers and cash up at the end of service
- To undertake any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required
- To serve customers in a quick, polite manner ensuring good customer service at all times
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of stock and portion control
- Ensure all equipment is in a safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant manager and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organised manner ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
- To ensure catering facilities are locked at end of shift and keys returned to Security
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food service environment
- Have basic food preparation and cooking skills
- Be effective communicator to all levels
- Be flexible to cover nights and weekends if required
Part Time - Minimum 10 hours per week
Sat & Sun 7.00-12.00
Other Shifts and Overtime Available
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.