We currently have an opportunity for a Vending Operator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Check the vending machines on a regular basis to ensure they are full, no items have been stuck in the machine and to ensure no money is jammed
- Check stock in vending machines are in date and rotate stock accordingly
- Clean the vending machines at least once per week
- Ordering of stock for the vending machines
- Empty the machines of money on a daily basis and ensure accurate banking is carried out in line with company procedures
- Deal with any vending related enquires as they arise
The Ideal Candidate
- Be able to work on your own and use initiative
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.