Are you a friendly, approachable and analytical character? Would you like the security of working for one of the world’s largest employers? Do you want the comfort of not having to work unsociable hours or at the weekend? If you answered yes to all of these then you could be exactly who we are looking for. We will also consider job share for this role.
We have been working with the Ministry of Defence since 1986 and provide a wide range of services to support British servicemen and women serving in the United Kingdom and overseas.
Our catering, retail and leisure facilities across Colchester Garrison have been developed to combine high street style restaurants, cafés, bars, shops and leisure services to provide our soldiers with a home away from home.
You will be a key member of the junior ranks ICRL team by assisting the unit management and the operators with data entry and general trading/administrative tasks on a day to day basis.
You will be required to process invoices within the trading week to ensure all accounts are closed on time as well as input daily sales data onto our E-Profit system.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards.
- Confident with the use of a computer including basic Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge.
- Proven track record of employment within the catering/hospitality/retail industry.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Access to a very popular and generous employee discount scheme.
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days plus 8 bank holidays per year which increases with length of service.
- Full uniform provided.
- Company sick pay entitlement of 5 full days after 6 months employment.
- Job share for the right candidate/s will be considered.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business