Temporary Corporate Centre Building Manager (FM/Property/Estates)
Temp assignment until 28 September 2018
Are you an immediately available FM/Estates professional with exceptional client/stakeholder management skills?
As Corporate Centre Building Manager in this high profile Government contract, (Integrator model), you'll specialise in customer/client liaison engagement, gaining a good understanding of planned and reactive maintenance requirements. Assuring supply chain and building compliance through effective and well communicated proactive service management, you'll be leading service improvement, overseeing project delivery, ultimately ensuring that all buildings are kept safe, operational and available for our client.
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs. Our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce overall costs to the taxpayer.
- Ensure that client properties are open and operating at all times, assets are maintained, statutory requirements are met and that the supply chain is operating in accordance with SLA within a singular or up to 4 Corporate Centre locations.
- Effective collaboration with the client supply chain members (TFM, security, FF&E, project management and lease/landlord) to ensure exceptional customer service is provided on a daily basis
- Address any supply chain member performance issues to the satisfaction of the Authority and escalate as required in accordance with SLA
- Daily liaison, support and escalation management at all levels, maintaining a visible presence to employees and senior management, identifying process improvements in collaboration with key stakeholders which will improve service and relationships within the client's estate.
- Propose, implement and manage specific service solutions relevant to buildings within your control in order to achieve savings and or productivity requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive experience gained in an integrator or similar operating model/the delivery of outsourced management services
- Experience in managing or supporting major occupancy buildings inclusive of senior clients.
- Experience of building constructive relationships with internal and external service providers
- Demonstrable experience in FM/premises/property related industry within Estates and/or any of the supply chain towers
- Excellent presentation skills with the mental agility to ‘think on feet’ and provide convincing answers with practical solutions.
- CAFM and management information reporting
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Ability to interpret and utilise data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Achieve set standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Public sector experience
- Related FM qualifications
- IOSH/NEBOSH or similar
Temp rate of £16-18 per hour
Assignment until 28 September 2018
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.