Technical Services Team leader
We are currently seeking a Technical Services Team Leader to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Team leader responsibility for 9 members of the technical team
- Ensuring all required building checks and maintenance is carried out to the highest standard.
- Reviewing all risk assessments for M&E tasks
- Ensuring that all systems are tested when required and recorded in the CAFM system
- Supervising external contractors when conducting their duties both within and outside the building
- Assisting the Technical Team to ensure all relevant tasks are completed to the highest standard
- Assisting with general health and safety responsibilities, including but not be limited to the on-going training of technical team.
- Undertake maintenance procedures, regular checks and routine inspections
- Assist, manage and permit sub-contractors in relation to maintenance works Ensure efficient completion of service requests generated by the helpdesk
- Assist and enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of site systems and
- Create method statements and risk assessments as required
- Carry out personal risk assessments of maintenance and repair activities
- Maintain and review stock levels, spares requirement through audit and timely ordering of parts
- Complete service reports and data entry on to Maximo system
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with Sodexo procedures
- Deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure maintenance regime is completed and company EHS processes are followed
- Willing to work outside of business hours to ensure maintenance regime is completed and company EHS processes are followed
- Assist in the on call Rota for the site
- Any other reasonable request in support of contract & SLA delivery
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years facilities experience and people management
- A qualification in Building Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- A good understanding and experience in CAFM systems
- A confident and positive manner
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter
- Good all round knowledge of building maintenance,
- Risk Assessment Method Statement writing
- Awareness of general health and safety laws and requirements
- Building Fabric skills
Desired skills, qualities:
- Team leadership and management
- Ability to self-motivate and drive others towards clearly defined goals
- Ability to document processes, procedures and best practices
Technical Services Team Leader
39 hours per week
Monday to Friday (Weekends as required
On call 1 week in 8)
Training will be given
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.