Technical Services Manager
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that placesquality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
If you are looking for an exciting and innovative environment to work in, then this could be the opportunity for you. Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Services Manager to join our team in Ireland.
As the Technical Services Manager you will cover 2 large sites on the East coast in Dublin and Dundalk, our client is a large multi-national organisation. You will be required to effectively manage the day to day activities within the facilities for Technical Services and provide direction and expertise to the team.
- Effectively manage the Sodexo team and Supply Chain Partners to ensure that exemplary facilities services are provided to PayPal. Manage resources and promote an ethos of team work and to instil a culture of continuous improvement
- To be responsible for an operating area and leading a team to ensure delivering against Key Performance Indicators this role will be a hands on role delivering but not limited to:
- Day to day facility related tasks as required by client
- PPM Completion as required
- Management of Sodexo staff and related tasks on all sites as per SLA.
- Coordination and Management of facility subcontractors on behalf of PayPal.
- Act as the primary representative of Sodexo within the defined operating area by the effective management of all Staff to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results
- Foster long term profitable relationships with Clients to maintain existing business and identify new business opportunities by delivering operational excellence
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the Company mission and values
- Management of Capital Projects / Projects as required.
- Foster and set goals that drive the H&S culture for staff towards proactive rather than reactive systems
The Ideal Candidate
- FM qualification or equivalent combination of education, trade and experience of a senior FM operations level
- H&S Qualification IOSH or similar
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships for site contracts.
- Broad commercial experience and business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments & Contract development models
- Experienced in leading company initiatives and change management processes
- Experience in identifying and selling new business
- Proficient in use of Six sigma and lean manufacturing tools.
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- IT skills/Microsoft proficiency in multiple platforms.
- Corporate member of relevant professional institution
- BIFM qualified to level three
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process