Technical Quote Auditor - 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Sodexo Corporate Services are recruiting a newly created Technical Quote Auditor position for our prestigious client contract.
This role will be based from home with regular travel to our office in Leeds.
Due to the high number of quotes received by our client, the Technical Quote Auditor will review quotes submitted by 3rd party suppliers before they have been approved, they will assess all costs and challenge back to the suppliers, request a review by a building surveyor or approve as necessary.
- Conduct desk based reviews of 3rd party supplier quotes; ensure they’re providing value for money; check, verify and review rates and costs (day rates, schedule of rates, other) – Working primarily on works over £5,000
- Apply technical knowledge in analysing data, reporting and creating solutions
- Managing and negotiating supplier quotes through to approval
- Progress escalations with 3rd party suppliers to resolution or escalate as required to the Management Team
- Attend supplier/client meetings to conduct audits, resolve queries, and review best practice as required
- Provide technical support to other cost auditors in the tea
- Provide “insight & feedback” reports following audits, capture supplier behaviors for inclusion in monthly reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable technical experience and/or qualification in building services
- Degree / HND / HNC qualification is preferred
- In depth building fabric and M&E knowledge in order to challenge scope and costs with suppliers
- Relevant commercial experience in the building services environment
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process