If you are a Technical Facilities professional then this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a Technical Services Manager to take responsibility for managing the delivery of IFM services to a cluster of sites within our Diageo contract in Scotland. This role would support our site office in Elgin, Inverness as well as 30 distilleries and housing. A core part of the Technical Manager’s role is to ensure outstanding service delivery at all times.
Sodexo are looking an individual who has FM experience with total responsibility for all services and a strong emphasis on hard services. You will need experience of working in a mobile delivery environment and have exposure to managing sub-contractors remotely and auditing of sites. There is a requirement for organic growth of the site therefore the Technical Manager will need to be customer and client facing with a strong focus on teams and people.
- Full Health and Safety Compliance across all Service Lines within scope with on-going proactive management of all Health and Safety risks within the business area/contract. All audits passed and up to date risk register
- Additional services being delivered on site
- All operational efficiency targets exceeded ( absence / labour / cash sales and stock levels)
- 100% Client Retention
- Services are delivered to the required level across all service portfolio, service excellence as standard including Service Level agreements completed monthly with no failures to contractual KPI’s
- Services delivered within budgets and savings achieved, innovations and initiative appropriately captured
- A stable and fully integrated one team with multi skilled management and employees where possible
- Understanding of contracts scope and form (eg payment mechanisms and procedures and variation control) and their importance to managing a site and the services provided including the ability to calculate the rewards and penalties of Gain Share
- Management, reporting and monitoring of performance and accounts to ensure control of spending and budgets supported by the Account Manager
- Effectively manage the client relationship including proactive measurement with the clients for life process for retention and customer satisfaction using the Web of Influence to develop relationships with multiple tiers within the client organisation governance reporting structures
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, coaching, recruitment, induction, EPAs/PDRs, development, coaching and performance management
The Ideal Candidate
- An appropriate level of experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with total responsibility for all Services
- Experience of working within an extremely high pressurised dynamic environment
- Strong financial and project management experience, planning, managing and controlling costs
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Experience of delivering training
- Ability to travel when required
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process