Sodexo Energy & Resources is looking for a talented Support Administrator & PA to join the team at our Aberdeen office.
The successful candidate will have bags of enthusiasm and a real passion for delivering a timely, efficient and accurate administrative service to multiple stakeholders in our business.
In addition to acting as Personal Assistant to our executive team, you will be the subject matter expert for queries relating to HSE reporting. You'll also book travel and accommodation for our office based teams where required.
Interested? Apply today!
- Diary Management
- Organise travel arrangements including liaison with third parties to obtain appropriate visa documentation if required.
- Collate and produce all monthly/quarterly HSE reports in line with Company Reporting Templates for the HSEQ function
- Preparation of expense claims as required
- Ensure meeting room is laid out for meetings, including setting up of video conference calls when required
- Produce reports, letters and memos to the highest standards and in the identified format
- Oversee mailbox management for functional directors as directed
- Deputize for Executive Assistant
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to demonstrate exceptional planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in a similar senior administrative role
- Able to demonstrate excellent upward management and communications skills
- Flexible approach to work with ability to allocate priorities
- Computer literate and high levels of proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be able to liaise with people at all levels of the business
- Previous experience in a HSE Admin environment is desirable
Highly competitive salary plus benefits including pension, reward schemes and training/development opportunities.
We also offer access to our Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 1,400 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
We deliver more than 100 services to clients, including design, construction and administration, light and technical maintenance, security, waste management, food services, sport and cultural activities, wellness and motivational programs and more.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
All onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.