Supply Solutions Consultant (Helpdesk)
The Supply Solutions Team is a helpdesk based within Supply Management, responsible for providing high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
As Supply Solutions Consultant, you'll respond to issues and queries concerning the Sodexo approved supply base in addition to commercial policies and procedures.
Service Operations is the part of our business that supports segment development by providing expertise and process standardisation across all segments. Service Operations leverages our global expertise and best practice to bring the best of Sodexo to all of our clients. It includes everything from FM expertise to food development through to bid support, health and safety, and contract design and management.
- Provide a quality support service for our internal customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Gather and impart knowledge of Sodexo commercial policies and procedures
- Operate as a point of contact for queries and issues from internal and external customers
- Support customers in making effective use of purchasing information available to them
- Respond proactively to customer demands by identifying what is required and providing appropriate responses
- Maintain accurate log entries of all calls received with issue details, contact information, issue tracking and resolution information
- Contribute to the improvement of the efficiency and productivity of team processes utilising information from the call and issue management systems
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified with GCSEs C Grades (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- A confident communicator with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative team working skills
- Customer focused
- Experienced with delivering within SLAs
- Experienced in using application systems
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads effectively within a busy Support Service environment
- Experience in a phone based customer helpdesk or a customer service team
- Ability to self-manage workloads and prioritise support requests
Competitive salaryplus benefits includingpension, bonus and option to 'buy' additional flexible benefits such as holidays, healthcare etc
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promotingdiscounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.