Supply Chain Deployment Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Deployment Manager. You will have three main areas of focus - effective deployment of the Supply Management strategies, across our business segments. Review, analyse and suggest improvement plans focused on compliance. Support winning and mobilisation of new projects and demobilization of exiting contracts.
This will be delivered by strong stakeholder management and continually promoting and strengthening the relationship between Service Operations and the operational segment teams, ensuring the maximum benefits in terms of efficiency, cost savings and ease of operation are derived from the Supply Management strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated, tenacious individuals eager to progress and develop their career within a global business. We can truly offer a supportive environment to grow and develop your career.
- Understand the dynamics and key drivers across segment market place.
- Liaise with Segment Business partners to support the drive to improve profitability and efficiency in operations.
- Integrate with business segments at all levels – Exec Team, Operational Directors, Account Directors and managers.
- Manage Purchasing Compliance and analytical reporting for the Business and Contract Optimisation team.
- Support as required Segment Sales functions in the formation of Sales Documents.
- Co-ordination of vendor on boarding and product sourcing for the Mobilisation and Implementation teams to ensure a smooth new site opening.
- Advise and communicate to the Service Operations teams any new relevant legislation affecting the Segment that will impact on service delivery and proactive manage any changes needed.
- Communicate any new buying/vendor/product changes to the business as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Operational project experience, within direct front line or on-site support functions
- Hard FM delivery experience, at operational or sub contract management level.
- Understanding of financial tools and systems
- Strong analytical excel skills (eg pivot tables macro development).
- Focus on Health, Safety and Environmental challenges within a diverse supply chain.
Please note due to urgency with this role we will start interviewing before the closing date so if interested please apply online with your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.