We currently have an opportunity for a Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Responsible for Cleaning and Reception at the Unilever Global Data Centres:
- Ensuring that a professional service is provided at the two data centres.
- Monitoring standards and conducting audits.
- Monitoring and controlling all aspects of expenditure and profitability within areas of responsibility.
- Training of the on-site team.
- Managing and co-ordinating Third Party contractors.
- Monitoring staff rotas including absences and cover where necessary.
- Holding team meetings and engaging with the team at both sites, ensuring that they understand and ‘live’ the core values of Sodexo.
- To act as Fire Warden and First Aid trained person in an emergency situation.
- Assist the Site Operations Team with weekly checks.
- Ordering from nominated suppliers.
- Maintaining files and undertaking administration tasks.
- Promote Health and Safety awareness on site and provide up to date documentation as required.
- Monitoring email system and communications appropriately.
- Liaising with the Site Operations Team.
- Cover any absences in both reception and cleaning as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Computer skills to produce spreadsheets and other documentation as required MS Word, Excel and other applications.
- Excellent customer services record
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude
- Reception experience
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.