Subway Sandwich Artist Pro
- To ensure all the preparation and presentation of the food service is provided to the standard laid down in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual and Service Level Agreement
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements
- To organise any special functions as required, some of which may occur outside of normal working hours
- To ensure documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the standard required
- To maintain business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual
- To communicate changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff
- To take all necessary steps to ensure maximum security of the restaurant, kitchen, store, office, safe and monies and any other areas under the Sodexo’s control
- To attend meetings and training courses as requested
- To attend annual PDR’s with subway manager
- To escalate any business concerns/issues to the Subway manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- A strong team player with a flexible approach to working
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Computer literacy
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to customers accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with all customers.
3. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
4. Cleans as directed.
5. Greets customers and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill, collects payment from customers and makes change.
6. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
7. Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift.
8. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
9. Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
10. Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
11. Completes online coursework on the University of SUBWAY® as directed.
Education: Some high school or equivalent
Experience: Retail/customer service skills desirable. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
Position requires bending, standing, lifting and being on your feet for the entire shift/workday.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,300 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business