Student Placement - Research / Customer Experience Assistant
We are looking for a student placement to join us for a 12 month placement from summer 2017, this role will be full time, 40 hours a week and based in our UK head office in Holborn.
This role is working on a high profile programme we have in Sodexo, working in an area of the business that looks after our clients and gains understanding of their thoughts, feedback and ensures we are putting the customer first. The programme is called “ Voice of the Client” and it’s an ongoing process to measure our clients loyalty and satisfaction across all of Sodexo’s UK and Ireland business units, via a series of annual electronic relationships surveys. As well as identifying the risk of losing the contract with the client, the survey also highlights any opportunities for development. This provides the team with valuable insights for marketing teams across our different business units.
The programme has been in place for more than 10 years, but was relaunched 2 years ago and has developed to new levels of reach and maturity in a number of business units, while still being at an early stage in others.
This new role is being created to assist the programme team in taking it to the next level and there will be the potential to develop the role further depending on the successful candidate’s skills and experience. The role will provide a unique opportunity to interact with and gain exposure to senior colleagues across the whole business.
This role will involve data analysis, research, updating user guides, operational team admin support and you will also have the opportunity to work on and deliver a variety of projects:-
- Internal research and engagement for programme development
- Communications planning and execution of internal communication
- Review all dashboards to identify anomalies / improvements
- Set up SharePoint of all information and templates
You will also have the opportunity to spend a day a month experiencing other parts of our business and meeting key people and the chance to obtain Customer Experience Certification via 3 day course.
The Ideal Candidate
- Undertaking a marketing or general business studies course would be ideal.
- Written and verbal communication - articulate and numerate with excellent communication skills
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and analytical mind
- Data interpretation - ability to identify trends and themes from data
- Ability to work autonomously once clear objectives have been issued, managing the end to end process
- PC literate in Microsoft applications to intermediate level (including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Superb organisational skills/time management
Up to £22,000 + Benefits