We currently have an opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, commercially driven Sous Chef to develop their career with a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Sous Chef you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the day to day running of the kitchen and deputising in the absence of the Head Chef
- Menu planning
- Ordering food
- Kitchen administration
- Health and Safety compliance
- Delivering team briefings
- Craft training activity
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant NVQ Level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Proven technical experience in a Sous Chef role
- Possess good knowledge of operational health & safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in high volume catering as well as fine dining experience
- Intermediate or Advance Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety qualifications are an advantage
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join our team in the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
If you feel you would be ideal for this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV to Chris.Osullivan@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.