Soft FM Administrator
We currently have an opportunity for a Soft FM Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Main assignments –
- Comply with record retention policy by ensuring that all requisitions from the FM team are accurate and complete.
- Operate a system to ensure that all hard copy data is filed to follow both Sodexo and client procedures for audit purposes.
- Operate a system for stationery ordering against minimum stock levels and delivery to stationery points around site
- Operate a system for the ordering of PPE and Work wear.
- Operate a system for the ordering of cleaning consumables.
- To assist the Soft Services Manager in collating and issuing SLA data to the General Services Manager on a monthly basis.
- To assist the Soft Services Manager in collating and issuing overtime requests to the General Services Manager for approval on a weekly basis.
- Provide support for the finance team for year-end activities, e.g. chasing supplier invoices.
- Assist the Soft FM Manager, when required, with raising all Soft FM Purchase Order requests using SAP efficiently to meet client demand.
- Assist the Soft FM Manager, when required, with raising Purchase Orders for the Service Contract renewals for both Legacy Managed Spend and Baseline costs, at the advice and guidance of line manager.
- Ensure effective communication with all suppliers and escalate finance issues, as appropriate.
- Provide support for other general admin duties as directed by the line manager e.g. scanning, copying and filing invoices for monthly audit purposes.
- Provide back up support and relief cover for Reception and FM Helpdesk duties, as agreed with line manager.
- To handle all calls, whether Reception or Helpdesk, in a professional and helpful manner using excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Ensure planned annual leave is not taken at the same time as the Primary Receptionists (policy to be discussed)
Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Comply with all Company & Client policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place and training of staff.
Personnel and Training
- To attend a PDR with your Line Manager and to agree and take ownership of your training and development needs.
- Attend Company and Legislative Training Courses as requested.
- To take adequate steps to ensure the security of Company and Client property and monies under your control
- Maintain good client and colleague relationships
- Ensure that all written communication represents a professional image to customers, clients and staff.
- Action customer complaints by escalating to your line manager where necessary.
- Comply with any reasonable instruction from your line manager within the agreed deadline.
- Comply with all Company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
- To organise and manage ad hoc activities promptly and efficiently.
- Comply with HS&E policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum GCSE education
- Excellent knowledge and experience of reception duties and front of house
- Experience of manning a helpdesk line and escalating queries
- Experience of working in a GXP or Pharma environment
- Experience in administration activities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Positive and flexible approach to the role
- Good administration and IT computing skills
- Good communicator – both written and verbal
- Ability to work without supervision as well as part of a team
- Willingness and aptitude to be trained in any skills gap & positive approach to learning in role
- Self-motivated and flexible approach to role
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
- Good time management and organisational skills
£20K per annum.
Monday to Friday - 0800:1630
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.