Site Support Officer
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Support Officer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Provide Ad-hoc support for our security operations across all services
- Ensuring buildings, valuables or people are safe and secure
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the local site uniform requirements.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the customers are kept fully informed at all times.
- Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all local site procedures / policies are adhered too.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
- Patrolling, securing and monitoring premises, sometimes with the aid of closed circuit television (CCTV)
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- To develop excellent working relationships with our onsite customers
- To carry out search procedures tactfully and professionally according to local client requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to focus on best practice, the Site Support Officer will use his/her creative approach and personality to influence at all levels
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to articulate clearly and credibly with various clients, senior managers and all staff.
- Capability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
Provide Security support for officers on site.
Must be flexible to support the on site team.
Must have a valid Front line SIA licence.
Must have a clean driving licence.
Provision of First Aid Certificate would be of an advantage, but not essential.
To deal efficiently with Emergencies to include fire, bomb threat, Flood Risk management.
Provision of First Aid.
Good key board skills.
Control of access and egress of personnel and vehicles.
Must be customer focused and be able to work in a busy office environment with the ability to act calm under pressure.
Team works is essential.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.