Site Services Delivery Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Facilities Manager is required to lead the delivery of all services on site at a leading engineering business based in Glascoed.
This is an exceptional career opportunity, you will be given the opportunity to really shape the delivery of Sodexo’s on site FM services on an extremely high profile account.
- Responsibility for Service delivery at a site focussed around a Manufacturing and Administration site and effectively managing the quality and compliance of all services provided across designated area, interfacing with Service Leads, Account Management and Client to ensure all service standards are met or exceeded.
- Work in partnership with Workplace Services and Real Estate Solutions to ensure value adding services are delivered
- Ensure a safe, compliant environment for our teams and customers by ensuring processes are followed and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
- Be the single point of contact with Site Level Clients for all queries relating to service delivery and development of the service offer.
- Control and monitor financial performance of designated area, in line with pre-determined Cluster aligned budgets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels within the business and the client organisation
- Manage a team across all service disciplines including Cleaning, Catering, Specialist Hard Services, Horticulture, and Minor Works.
- Responsibility for the safety and welfare of the immediate team and have a good understanding of Health and Safety legislation, relevant codes of practice and building compliance
- Identify and progress growth opportunities in line with Account Strategy
- Ensure the integration of M&E and Soft Services to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level in a company
- Good Commercial and communication skills, must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety and hold relevant qualifications
- Project management with CDM experience
- Commercial/contractual knowledge
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven experience in an integrated facilities management role covering Hard, Soft and Catering Services
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
- IOSH qualification or equivalent - Completion of internal SHE online training to IOSH mandatory
- HNC or HND in Hard Services or equivalent business management qualification
- Proven experience of managing client relationships
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team
- CIEH level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer
- FM Delivery complex manufacturing environment
- DSEAR Regulations trained, competent and experienced
- Explosive Regulations 2014
- COMAH regulations
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process