Site Operations Manager
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
Are you looking for an opportunity that will enable you to utilise your skill set to the max?
Sodexo is looking for a Site Operations Manager to effectively manage the quality and compliance of all services provided across our clients site. As you will manage a big team, previous team management experience, as well as a technical bias is a must. This role will suit somebody who operated as a maintenance manager and is a traditional accomplished generalist.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Effective Ownership to manage the quality and compliance of all services provided across site. To interface with Service Leads, supervisory team and Clients to ensure all service standards are met or exceeded.
• Ensure that all Safety, Compliance and Quality processes are followed and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
• To be single point of contact with Site Level Client for all queries relating to service delivery and development of the service offer.
• Identify and progress growth opportunities in line with Account Strategy and to support Client Business needs.
• To control and monitor financial performance of designated area, in line with pre-determined Cluster aligned budgets.
• To manage M&E and Soft Services to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• To establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels within the business and the client organisation
• Manage a team of 55 staff across all service disciplines, Catering, M&E, Cleaning, Grounds.
• Responsibility for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with our Customers, identifying and initiating innovative service delivery excellence methods which are in line with our customer’s wider business objectives
• Accountable for the effective budget management and financial planning/forecasting of the site(s).
• To liaise with customers and stakeholders in the design, preparation and implementation of selected project work andminor works, i.e. planning, estimating, commissioning, budget control and change management
• To coordinate the response to formal Quality/Compliance Audits performed by either the client organisation, External regulatory authorities and or Sodexo Internal Audits.
The Ideal Candidate
o Hard Service / Technical Maintenance Manager Background.
o Authorised Person in HV/LV
o Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level in
o a company
o Good Commercial and communication skills, must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
o Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety
o Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
o Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
o Proven experience in an integrated facilities management role covering Hard, Soft and Catering Services
o Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
o Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
o IOSH qualification or equivalent - Completion of internal SHE online training to IOSH mandatory
Desirable, but not essential
o Proven experience of managing client relationships
o Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team
o CIEH level 3 qualification or equivalent
• HNC or HND in Hard Services or equivalent business management qualifications
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process