Site Lead - Facilities Manager
Are you an experienced Facilities Management professional?
Are you able to demonstrate strong leadership skills across a number of service lines?
Sodexo Corporate Services are recruiting a Site Lead for our prestigious client site in Brentford.
As Site Lead, you will ensure local delivery of all facilities and services at the site, ensuring cost, quality and compliance metrics are achieved by Sodexo.
You will also be responsible for relationship management with our clients Senior Managers and Executives, to ensure services support and facilitate the full range of business operations.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in our Corporate services business segment, please follow the link below;
- Lead a site level operations team including key stakeholders, business partners, and contract partners.
- Provide guidance, drive, support, and goals for the designated service category teams accountable for delivering services to the local or regional sites.
- Track and monitor performance metrics and indicators for the site
- Deploy compliance processes locally and Identify/escalate operational risks to governance teams
- Maintain ethics and compliance values even when potential risk exists; for both Sodexo and our client
- Be fully responsible for the services, infrastructure and project delivery across the site or sites.
- Be responsible for the designated service delivery and its ongoing development
- Establish and develop key relationships with senior client management and the service providers to enable successful delivery of cost savings and service level agreements
- Represent our client at local contract governance forum’s
- Ensure undisrupted delivery of all facility operations to the business through internal and contract resources.
- Develop and deliver a robust site strategic development plan, specifically to include accommodating the increased occupancy at the global headquarters and excellence in food operations
- Drive operational excellence and therefore an efficient operating model; in order to minimise the overall operating cost of the facility
- Ensure that the Company's, the clients and statutory regulations regarding hygiene, food safety, health & safety and Equal Opportunities are complied with.
- Ensure that in-house training and staff development is effectively carried out in accordance with the Training and Development Plan.
- Supervise the recruitment process of Sodexo Management staff to ensure the optimum candidates are available and succession planning is considered.
The Ideal Candidate
- Considerable experience in an FM leadership/management role
- Experience of delivering range of soft services; AV, Housekeeping, Conferencing, Food, Fitness, Grounds etc
- Experience of leading a large team and significant budget (200 personnel, £10 million budget)
- Experience within a Corporate/Hotel/Events FM environment
- Experience of leading/being accountable for a sizeable Nil Cost food P&L
- Familiar with operational excellence techniques/philosophy
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process