We currently have an opportunity for a Shuttle Driver to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Maintain accurate records of vehicle usage
- Maintain and help to promote a good company image, working attire to be worn at all times and kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Work within the constraints and guidelines as set out in the company handbook
- To undertake other FM duties as required
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements and instructions
- To undertake any other associated duties as required by the manager
- Assist in the promotion of the services as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Clean driving licence
- Pleasant, approachable personality
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Timely and accurate completion of all associated documents
- An ability to communicate with a range of people
- Patient manner
- Sensitivity to users needs
- Flexible approach to working arrangements
- Willingness to undertake training as appropriate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Honest, sense of responsibility and confidentiality
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.