Senior Travel & Expenses Administration Clerk
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Travel & ExpensesAdministration Clerk to join our finance shared services team based in offices in Salford Quays.
The role of the Senior T&E clerk will be to ensure the team manage the daily processing of expenses within Concur, the card application process, reporting requirements and the teams productivity and to also instil the Continuous Improvement methodology within the team. To record and share daily statistics and monthly KPI reporting. Ensure that expenses are processed in line with the SLA, in order that weekly payments on-time can be facilitated by Finance Shared Services. Working as an individual, and part of the Payables team and a key member of the Finance Shared Services team is paramount
- 121, EPA, PDR, Development & support for direct reports.
- Full accountability & responsibility for various aspects of the T & E process within the Payables Services team.
- Key activities will include:
- Support project leader during project implementations
- Focal point for implementation documentation (co-ordinate signatures where required)
- Assist with communication delivery / company Intranet usage
- Employee Education
- Manage / Oversee Expense review process
- Manage / Oversee Corporate Card process
- Oversee local payment performance
- Provide KPI Reporting
- Ensure excellent customer services are maintained when communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and escalate any non-compliance observed whether this is internal or external, to ensure issues are quickly dealt with
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous finance experience in a large shared service centre environment
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Strong Customer service and Interpersonal / people skills
- Deliver to strict guidelines and to tight deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate a high standard of communications skills, with the ability to identify the optimum communication channel
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland.