We are currently seeking a Senior Supervisor to work in one of our Dundalk sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
• To be responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the catering service and equipment within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
• To provide a food service to the agreed standards in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
• To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with high levels of food hygiene
• To be responsible for scheduling of work within the specified details of the contract
• People Management
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good financial awareness
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational skills and a proactive team player
- Good communication skills at written and verbal level
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
37.5 hours per week
5 / 7
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process