Senior Housekeeper (Healthcare Supervisor)
At Sodexo, we are always looking to recruit talented individuals and our expert service teams are no exception.
Sodexo Healthcare are pleased to be recruiting a Senior Housekeeper for a new and prestigious Private clinic near Bond Street, Central London.
Youll be responsible for supporting the delivery of high quality customer focused services across the site to meet the needs of the visitors and staff, delivering the highest possible standard of cleanliness.
In this role, youll assist with the management and development of effective and efficient services, that meet contractual obligations, KPIs and agreed company policies and procedures.
- Supervising teams and ensuring compliance with all Company and Client policies and procedures whilst proactively responding to any issues to prevent non-conformance
- Supervising teams, assessing work schedules and allocating resource as required whilst prioritising urgent requests
- Ensure all staff maintain and deliver a high-quality service according to set work schedules and procedures
- Supporting the Patient Environment Manager in ensuring that stock levels, wastage and labour are effectively managed
- Ensure high levels of client and service user satisfaction, and monitor these on regular basis
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with employees and managers within the Company and the Client
- Carry out audits to monitor performance. Maintain records and provide feedback to the team and management where require
- Assist in the ordering of cleaning materials as required following Company procedures through nominated suppliers approved by Sodexo
- Ensure all Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work are produced, cascaded and trained out and are strictly adhered to at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of supervising a team within a comparable service environment
- Financial awareness and experience of managing to budget requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, colleagues, clients
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and professionally and dealing with stressful and changeable situations
- Experience of delivering training, using company guidelines
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety, Employment and other legislative requirements
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Intermediate IT skills
This is for the evening shift 17:00 20:00, it is also 5 over 7 so will also be required to work weekends.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ideal candidate on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.