Senior Engineer Electrical
We are now looking to recruit a Process Control Engineer to work across a number of manufacturing, laboratory and office assets. This role will establish, control and improve automation and control systems to satisfy asset and compliance demands at AstraZeneca's Cheshire sites.
You will be responsible for sustaining and enhancing automation and process control system performance.
In line with SHE (Safety, Health and Environment), GMP & Financial regulatory, statutory and company standards, you will deliver all aspects of automation and control system performance.
As a Process Control Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Leading and executing automated equipment validation, including computerised system validation and maintaining the status
· Fault-finding / trouble-shooting and repair of automation and control systems
· Providing expert support for the delivery of new automated systems.
· Project management of small projects including technical and business change management and budget control
· Providing expert support to automation system faults and to quality incidents related to automated system functionality
· Ongoing management of compliance and obsolescence (hardware and software)
· Delivery of automation system coaching to technical and non-technical staff, including Engineering Technicians and Operating Teams
· Delivery of local engineering budget for project and day-to-day activities
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of operating within a diverse engineering and FM environment
- Must work well within a team and support the Service Delivery Manager and engineers whilst able to make decisions based upon own knowledge and initiative
- Relevant Electrical Engineering qualification
- IOSH H/S Qualification.
- Automation and control systems within a packaging and/or process manufacturing environment e.g. PLC, SCADA, Industrial PC, Vision Systems, Data Capture and Storage, Factory
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.