Senior Client Management
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Client Management to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Manage and maintain staffing rota’s
- Meeting room upkeep, set ups, support and regular checks, including any AV support required and removal of hospitality.
- Ensuring the meeting room environments are clean, tidy and present an “unused” feel when entered by the customer.
- Support and cover of the Reception, Post room and Catering teams, if required and associated all associated duties.
- Assistance in the delivery and set up of hospitality
- Full understanding of the scope of the wider FM provision.
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to all building users.
- Dealing direct with facility users and resolving any issues efficiently.
- Assisting and being part of the efficient operation of an IFM team by providing internal cover in other departments, taking initiative in colleagues absence from work area and covering when required
- Observe H&S guidelines at all times, ensuring use of safety signs and barriers
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; CoSHH. Ensure the safety and security of company and client property
- Complete all records as directed accurately and in timely manner
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities to line manager, taking appropriate action where possible
- Report all complaints and compliments to line manager, taking action where practicable
The Ideal Candidate
- AV understanding
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience of working in multi tasking environment
- Able to communicate on all levels, excellent customer care skills
- Knowledge of H&S
- Experience in fine dining, hospitality and Director's functions
- Reception experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar service environment via a multi-skilled workforce to blue chip organisations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service.
- Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with legislative and statutory requirements (where relevant) and industry best practice.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.