Senior Chef de Partie
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Chef de Partie to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Assist the head chef and sous chef in providing catering service to customers and clients
- Assist the head chef in covering for sous chef when on leave
- Assist in maintaining an efficient ordering system in accordance with company policy
- Assist in maintaining an efficient kitchen record system in line with company policy
- Manage deliveries and stock rooms in line with company policy
- Control stock; reduce waste and drive sales
- Complete all records as directed accurately and in timely manner
- Provide and efficient and friendly service to customers and serve customers in a timely and efficient manner if required
- Ensure all areas within kitchen control are clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Ensure the safety and security of company and client property and money
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; CoSHH.
- Report all complaints and compliments to line manager, taking action where practicable
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities to line manager, taking appropriate action where possible
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant cooking qualifications
- Proven industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team focus
- Knowledge of recipe online or similar
- IT literate
Senior Chef De Partie
Straight pm shifts - 45 hours per week - includes working alternative Sundays
Holiday taken in school holidays
Meals and uniform provided.
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.