We are currently seeking a Security Supervisor to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To be an ambassador for the company
- Present for work at the designed time
- Internal patrols & External patrols
- Monitoring CCTV
- Access control
- Exercise high levels of communication and reporting via text, email and hand written reports.
- Complete Incident reports, daily delivery/collection reports and Monthly security and training reports of activities as required
- Verification of HGV loads and reporting of any discrepancies
- Recording of HGV loads entering /exiting premises
- Filing of documents in orderly fashion
- Deal with and supporting emergency situations including: Initial alert and evacuations
- Liaise with Sodexo Management regarding security and management related issues
- Exercise high standards in incident reporting.
- Ensure health and safety training for reporting officers is delivered and up to date.
- Ensure all reporting officers are supervised to ensure duties are being performed as per assignment instructions.
- Ensure all reporting officers are wearing correct uniform and PPE neatly portraying positive image for Sodexo.
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are followed
- Searching people and vehicles
- Must hold current P.S.A. Static Guard Licence
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong team Leader
- Pro-active problem solving and planning
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills (English) – written and verbal
- Must have the drive to finish each task to the end to ensure quality of services
- Reliable and consciences
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Own transport an advantage
25-48 hours per week
Monday to Friday - occasional weekends
Training will be given
Applications to: Ahmed.Abdullah@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.