We are currently seeking a Security Officer to work in the one of our Limerick sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the customers are kept fully informed at all times.
- Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
- Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems adhering to correct radio procedures at all times.
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong team Leader
- Pro-active problem solving and planning
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills (English) – written and verbal
- Must have the drive to finish each task to the end to ensure quality of services
- Reliable and consciences
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Own transport an advantage
24 hours + per week
Days and Nights
Training will be given
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.