We are currently seeking a Security Officer to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To be an ambassador for the company
- Present for work at the designed time
- Internal patrols & External patrols
- Monitoring CCTV
- Access control
- Exercise high levels of communication and reporting via text, email and hand written reports.
- Complete Incident reports, logging of vehicles accessing site, completion of daily occurrence log book, and shift handover forms.
- Verification of HGV loads and reporting of any discrepancies
- Recording of HGV loads entering /exiting premises
- Filing of documents in orderly fashion
- Deal with and supporting emergency situations including: Initial alert and evacuations
- Liaise with Sodexo Management regarding security and management related issues
- Exercise high standards in incident reporting.
- Ensure duties are being performed as per assignment instructions.
- Ensure correct uniform and PPE are worn neatly portraying positive image for Sodexo.
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are followed
- Searching people and vehicles
- Must hold current P.S.A. Static Guard Licence
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills (English) – written and verbal
- Reliable and consciences
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Own transport an advantage
- Static PSA License
25-48 hours per week
5/7 - variable per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Ahmed.Abdullah@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.