Sales & Events Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the team at Brighton & Hove Football Club, this is an excellent opportunity to work at a fantastic venue within a successful team. The role will support the conference and events sales team on all administrative tasks relating to the sales process. In addition this role will promote and organise Sunday lunches and special events, whilst coordinating and managing internal bookings.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
- To produce accurate communication ensuring departments and customers are kept updated
- Process all administration relating to conference and events, including payment requests, confirmations and invoices
- Manage daily office finance procedures to deadlines – payments received and close of day procedure.
- Manage and coordinate all internal events
- Respond to all special event and Sunday Lunch enquiries
- Collate a special events revenue and sales report on a monthly basis
- Create menu formatting and table plans for banqueting events and match days
- Chase outstanding invoice requests, as required
- Enter all sales and enquiries into Optimo/Salesforce
- Ensure effective internal communication and attendance at meetings
- Conduct quarterly competitor analysis’ and additional market research as directed by the Sales Manager
- Provide support in the maintenance of the stadium’s presence on event websites
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with events
- Organised administrator
- Attention to Detail
- Multi-tasking and Prioritising
Up to £19,500 + Benefits
About the Company
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.