Sales Coordinator (Events)
We are looking to a recruit Sales Coordinators to work across our venues in Central London; these exciting roles will manage the end to end enquiry from researching the opportunity through to proposal, quotation and booking. As part of the Sodexo team you will work across some fantastic venues, where we offer an exceptional level of hospitality and events.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
In these roles you will build lasting relationships with clients, through creating exemplary customer experience and therefore encouraging repeat business and referrals. The role will involve industry and competitor research, putting together marketing collateral, proactively calling prospect clients and responding to incoming enquiries. This is a role that works across a variety of venues, enabling you to understand your customer’s needs and promote the most suitable venue for their event.
- Develop existing accounts and engage with them to increase their commitment.
- Manage sales enquiries through the system and the venue client bookings inbox
- Prepare and issue contracts and invoices for all sales
- Manage debt through collecting payments in a timely manner
- Maintain an up to date CRM system, logging all enquiries and cleansing data
- Understand the local & regional market in order to sell effectively against the competition from both the venue and catering perspective.
- Assist with entertaining, sales missions, networking and exhibitions and at all times act as an ambassador
- Achieve personal KPI's to be agreed with Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven track record in a sales role
- A good researcher, negotiator, and client focussed approach
- Excellent communication verbal & written skills
- Excellent business relationship building skills and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver measureable sales targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to prioritise various job demands
- Proven negotiation skills
Up to £24,000 + Bonus (paid every quarter) + Benefits
About the Company
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.