Sales & Business Development Manager
Sodexo are looking for a skilled Sales & Business Development Manager to join our Offshore & Marine business in the U.K.
We're looking for a skilled hunter who is able to source opportunities, develop strong relationships, manage the sales process and grow our business.
This role is to cover maternity leave for 10 - 12 months however we may consider making this role permanent once the maternity cover is over.
- Develop sales plans for assigned portfolio and meet targets and growth goals
- Deliver on sales targets through implementation of end to end sales processes, leveraging relationship and solutions selling for identified client prospects and strategic targets
- Develop and execute appropriate recording/reporting processes for CRM and other business development tools with internal subject matter experts to sell and implement competitive solutions within the account portfolio
- Disciplined with CRM tools and sales process implementation
- Communication to a high standard - both verbally and in writing and display excellent presentation skills
- Respond to RFP’s with rigour and a commitment to managing the end to end process for a win
- Proficient with numbers and able to leverage internal resources to build winning deals
- Prepare, meet and follow-up on meetings with decision makers in our clients organizations
- Ensure sales process from the first meeting to contract signature – close deals
- Ensure growth and strength of Sodexo’s Web of Influence
- Transform opportunities in business wins and successfully hand over new contracts to operations
- Ensure comprehensive and accurate client/prospect information contained within Global CRM
- Know your various markets in countries covered (UK, Netherlands, Norway, etc.)
- Support and execute business development strategy according to the market conditions and opportunities in the sub-segment (OSM)
- Identify opportunities and manage the pipeline
- Identify client needs, propose the relevant solutions and follow the project strategic plan in place
- Collaborate with the Operations and all the Transversal functions to structure the commercial/P&L
- Coordinate the bid response and produce the client documents and collateral
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate calibre
- Negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- 4 years of experience in sales and business development experience
- Experience of using a client relationship management system
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail – thinks ahead and pre-empts possible setbacks and obstacles
- Develops strong working relationships with people at all levels within an organisation – has high levels of impact and influence
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
- The ability to adapt to meet a frequently changing workplace
- Strong interpersonal skills and rigorous attitude to ensuring plans, deadlines are adhered to
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent project management skills
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Highly competitive annual salary + sales incentives + benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.