We are currently expanding our sales team & are looking for a candidate to provide administration support to the function, and assist in the generation of sales. You will manage and maintain Sodexo’s client management system for the purpose of sales activity whilst providing admin support to the Sales team which will include arranging appointments for new, repeat and existing business and undertaking client research in support of new business opportunities.
- Provide timely reporting on sales pipeline activity, undertaking analysis of information as required
- Manage and maintain tender portals, providing summary documents for consideration by senior management team
- Assist in the preparation of any events ensuring all the relevant information and materials are prepared
- Support the creation of Social Value information, aligned to sales activity
- Provide absence cover for similar role within segment
- Administrative assistance on bid activity as directed by the Bid Manager; undertaking travel arrangements on behalf of bid team members
The Ideal Candidate
- Competent with Microsoft office applications, and database systems
- Good numerical, written and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective at planning and organisation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Results orientated.
- Customer focussed.
- Previous administration experience.
- Negotiation techniques
- Knowledge of industry desirable, not essential
Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, and a flexible benefits fund.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.