We currently have an opportunity for a Retail Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Retail Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Delivering and maintaining a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop
- Operating the till systems, including cashing up and completing paper work at the start and end of shift
- Completing stock takes and compiling of orders.
- Providing excellent customer service to all consumers
- To manage and rotate stock
- To maintain the cleanliness of the outlet at all times and comply with Health and Safety and Safe Systems of Work
- Maintaining seasonal and promotional stock.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in customer facing retail outlets
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to make an excellent first impression, be proactive, able to multi task, numerate and demonstrate the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced service driven environment
Monday to Friday
15-20 hours per week
Training will be provided
Applications to: Paula.Quinn@sodexo.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process