We currently have an opportunity for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to work for WORLD LEADING food and facilities Management Company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
You will be working in a beautiful setting with a team of cheerful, happy and efficient professions who will soon turn out to be your friends!
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering operations
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer requests & complaints
- Coordinate / Manage daily restaurant operations (evening shift)
- Coordinate and work closely with the evening Chefs
- Take bar-stock and count
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- To fulfil any reasonable request by Site & Deputy Site Manager
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- To report any customer complaints or compliments and take some remedial action if at all possible
- To report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food, or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate or possible
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary
- To provide cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant / F&B Supervisor or a similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a Supervisor / Manager
- Good food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- Hospitality management or culinary schooling
- Personal Licence Holder
- Food hygiene certificate
- First Aid at Work
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.