Resourcing (Recruitment) Administrator - temporary
We have a temporary opportunity to support the Resourcing Team with administrative tasks. This role is based within our HR Shared Services in Salford. This is a great chance to build on your existing experience working within a large Facilities Management organisation.
Work closely with the Resourcing Assistants to:
- Manage candidate applications and uploads.
- Provide career centre access to internal managers.
- Print and prepare welcome packs for external offers.
- Manage interview requests.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience gained in an administrative role.
- Able to prioritise and manage large volumes of work.
- Good IT skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment process and procedures.
Meets national minimum wage. 8 week period initially.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo Ministry of Justice Vetting.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.