Reporting and Analytics Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Reporting and Analytics Manager. The role sits within the Health and Safety team and reports to the Director of HSEQ in the UK & Ireland, however the role would suit candidates with a finance / analytical background. You will be managing the admin team who support the Audit function, collate accident and incident reports, and cross check weekly information sheets with the systems so management experience is essential however this doesn’t have to have been in a HSEQ function although it would be hugely beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a global organisation. The role offers a competitive salary plus bonus plus an excellent benefits package.
- Prepare (and develop as required) validated HSEQ reports for UK & I Region, UK&I Segments, Group and external audiences utilizing (and or developing) appropriate IS&T applications.
- Develop trending and analytics with professional interpretation to inform strategies that will enable HSEQ performance improvement
- Drill beneath top line data using analytical techniques to determine underlying and root causes, drawing on role holders own knowledge and experience, but also that of the wider business (e.g. Audit Team, Management System’s Team, Platform SMEs, Operational Management).
- Support the development of targets for improvement based on historical trends and business operational characteristics (e.g. for accident rates, audit performance, compliance etc...)
- Preparation of reports and presentations included high-level executive summaries and position statements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate calibre, with aptitude for data processing, statistics, and data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience of working within or with a HSEQ team at a management level
- Proven experience of ability to advise, negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Management experience and a track record of delivering performance/service improvement to meet business targets
- Experience of central support and service provision environment
- Ability to manage and understand risk profiling in the interpretation of data and in the context of our service delivery and market landscape.
- Analytical thinking and decision making skills; able to analyse complex sets of data by looking at multiple causes and effects and efficiently and effectively summarising the outcomes to drive corrective actions.
- Relationship Management; proven ability to create networks and build influence and advocacy across different businesses and stakeholder groups.
- People management skills; influencing skills; facilitates teamwork, creating advocacy and rapport; has political awareness and the ability to think clearly and present clear cases.
- Effective communication, written and verbal presentation skills.
- Fully mobile to travel across the UK and Ireland Region (UK Driving licence required)
Plus flexible benefits and bonus incentive
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.