We are currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to join our team in Leeds. This is a full time Fixed Term Contract for 2 months ending 7th August 2018.
As the Reporting Analyst you will support the team in gathering, manipulating and analysing data in relevant formats and in reporting on the performance of KPIs for all accounts against Service Level Agreements. You will need excellent Excel skills and previous experience working in a reporting analyst role, gathering lots of date and collating one report with the ability to articulate to others your findings.
- Deliver standard routine reports (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for data/information/analysis
- Provide commentary, insight and recommendations based on routine and ad-hoc reports
- Support your colleagues with their work load
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience within a similar role where gathering, manipulating and analysing data was essential
- Excellent Excel skills and experience
- Experience of building effective working relationships both internally and externally
**Please note due to the urgency of this role we will start interviewing before the closing date so if interested please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.**
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.