Reporting Analyst (Healthcare Finance)
We are currently looking to recruit a Reporting Analyst to support the Healthcare Finance team in developing and embedding performance reporting. You’ll provide a “value-added” service to Operational Management teams on site by supplying high quality management Information, delivering a centralised, standardised approach to Master data compliance.
In this role you’ll support Healthcare sites around the UK along with mobilisation support for new deployments. The scope includes, but is not limited to, patient dining and retail service offers within Sodexo Healthcare.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a graduate looking to forward your career.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Develop, produce, analyse and distribute a range of periodic management information reports, including but not limited to; retail weekly sales, sales mix analysis, dashboard, cost per patient day and compliance reports
- Support the Senior Analyst with providing the Operational Management to provide strong scheduled and ad-hoc support
- Develop excellent relationships with the Retail Operations team, Patient Dining Taskforce and site management and be the principal point of contact for queries
- Support the Retail Operations Management Team to ensure effective data management and compliance with company standards
- Provide insight based analysis and reporting, identifying trends, issues and providing focus areas for operational improvements
- Work with Marketing Offer Manager and Dietician to implement changes to service offers in order to enhance profitability
- Assist with the setting of targets and ensure all targets are effectively and accurately incorporated into reports
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good understanding of database structures and characteristics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and work with large amounts of data records
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and focussed approach
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all stakeholders
- Part/Fully Qualified Accountant
- Developed administrative and computer skills, preferably encompassing database management
- Knowledge of Saffron patient dining solution / EPoS or similar product orientated software
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, flexibility is a must
Study package available.
Based at our Salford office, (close by Media City), free parking available.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.