Regional Divisional Director
Our Corporate Services segment is recruiting for an experienced and innovative Divisional Director who will report directly into our segment CEO.
This is an exceptional opportunity and one which will allow you to give full strategic direction to the delivery of exceptional facilities services and build and retain long term client relationships. We are looking for a strategic thinker who has the ability to identify organic growth opportunities, up selling to existing clients and identify potential new client opportunities.
This role is UK based and requires frequent travel nationally.
- As our regional Divisional Director you'll provide strategic leadership and growth for our clients and contracts delivering services and working in partnership with our senior leadership teams and client.
- Lead, motivate and develop the operations team in the UK to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
- In collaboration with the Regional Segment leadership team, develop and implement the Regional segment strategy in full alignment with the global Segment strategy to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
- Contribute to the building of an ambitious vision for the Regional segment, as a member of the regional leadership team and collaboration with peers in the Segment in other countries around the world as appropriate to drive the business and create a “one-team” approach
- Ensuring full alignment with the global and regional segment strategy & associated initiatives and actions
- Work with the regional Segment head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the UK to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
- Devise and implement a strategy that will consolidate, stabilise and grow the regional business and generate and sustain volume in this business.
- Build strong relationships with clients across the regional Segment to develop a platform for retaining business and extending the scope of services provided by Sodexo
- Build effective relationships with Service Operations to ensure the successful integration of the Invent model and ensure compliance across operational contracts in Regional Segment
- Represent Sodexo on selected & appropriate industry groups and external bodies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to think strategically about where future opportunities may be created with the ability to develop relationships
- Experience of managing multi-million turnover contracts and large management teams
- Ability to implement strategy through a change programme
- Grasp of the external market and able to identify new client relationships in conjunction with the Business Development team including extensions of current contracts and services
- Driver and initiator of change, delivery strategic initiatives into the business area
- Able to see opportunities and ensure that things are working optimally, able to understand the clients business as well as Sodexo's
- Strong P&L performance management
- Develop, negotiate and implement SLA’s / KPI’s within commercial setting.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process