We currently have an opportunity for a Refrigeration Technician to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Daily plant checks as required within the Refrigeration Technician rota for the site
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly PPM tasks to a variety of plant and equipment
- Fault diagnosis and solution identification/implementation
- Update of F Gas log book and site refrigerant register
- Risk assessment
- Daily reactive maintenance tasks as directed by technical supervisor
- Out of hours callout support based on a 1 week in 5 rota
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- City and Guilds or similar qualification in Refrigeration Engineering.
- F Gas certification
- Experience working within a refrigeration service role
- Experience of Trend Building Management Systems
- Computer literacy
- Observant and questioning nature
- Responsible and self motivated attitude
- Commitment & enthusiasm
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.