We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Records Manager to act as the subject matter expert for Records Management, to all UK corporate customers within our corporate site in Brentford, providing access to industry knowledge and best practice for all staff.
You will champion the profile of the record management service and challenge perceptions of employees whilst acting as focal point for Sodexo Records Management with a major emphasis on client relationship management.
- Implementation of cost controls where ad-hoc staff may be required
- Identify opportunities for business growth
- Continually look to implement new initiatives within operations demonstrating forward moving business and innovation to clients
- Set and review local operating procedures on a regular basis and ensure these are aligned to current site policies, promoting culture of continuous improvement
- Be responsible for operational problem resolution and issue escalation
- Measure KPI’s and service standards against agreed and obligated levels
- Predict potential times of peak workflow, implement remedial action as necessary
- Undertake project management and initiative implementation as required
- Be an informed and authoritative point of contact for the key stakeholders to address any contract, performance or operational issues
- Mentor and support direct reports in client engagement
The Ideal Candidate
- Formal qualification(s) in a records/information/archive management field, relevant experience or a combination of both
- Good understanding of retention scheduling; experience of implementing review and disposal procedures
- Customer and quality focussed; highly effective at building and improving customer relationships
- Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes
- Understand legal, statutory and regulatory frameworks relevant to Records/Archives management
- Capable of developing and implementing plan and growth strategy
- Experience of large scale storage mapping and records relocations
- Proven experience providing RM services within a corporate environment
- Confidence to deal with broad range clients, across different business areas and levels
- Challenges the status quo, innovative, ‘can do and improve’ attitude.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.