We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Welcoming staff and visitors to the building
- Delivering a hosting/concierge experience for visitors
- Coordinating meeting room and hospitality bookings
- Ensuring customer requirements and expectation are met
- Act as point of contact for internal/external telephone queries in an efficient and concise manner
- Where appropriate, reporting of accidents and incidents
- Maintain a tidy and professional reception area
- Assist with building inductions for new starters if/when required
- Assist with setting up of meeting room display/video conferencing equipment for on-site meetings
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in Corporate Service Reception (6 months minimum)
- Meeting room booking systems ideally Condeco or similar
- Switchboard operations/systems
- Hospitality services
- Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Dealing with complaints whilst maintaining a professional outlook and positive attitude
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Able to work flexibly in accordance with business needs
- Committed to getting the job done without compromising service levels and professionalism
- Team player with a hands on approach for obtaining excellence in service delivery
- Ability to converse at all levels and adapt to environment effortlessly
- Proficient in use of IT platforms, Outlook, word, Excel
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.