We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Communicate well and demonstrate an efficient and friendly service to customers and clients at all times. Ensure that communications are paramount between staff, customers and client.
- Deal efficiently with requests for outgoing calls or internal requests for information.
- Manage & update meeting room and hot desk requests
- Produce monthly performance report on reception services provided
- Arrange & log the booking of taxis
- Ensure that any building or equipment maintenance defects are reported immediately through the correct channels.
- Undertake daily Administration duties to include Hospitality Invoicing, Weekly trading documentation
- Deal with lost property in the correct manner following Sodexo and Client procedures with the regard to documentation & safe keeping.
- Participate in any training or career promotion development schemes and team meetings to keep up to date with Company legislation, policies and procedures.
- Carry out any other special duties or work outside normal routine but within the overall scope of the department
- Report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
- To be aware of all Fire and Emergency Evacuation Procedures and to ensure that normal precautions are taken by staff to protect against fire and safety hazards
- Comply with all Company & client policies/procedures and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place
- Pass on customers comments immediately and take any necessary remedial action. Report any serious complaints to the line manager
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management
- Provide holiday and sickness cover in areas as required across Catering and Hospitality
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in the use of IT platforms, Outlook, Word, Excel and bespoke telephone exchange
- Very good listening, communication and organisational skills
- SC security clearance to be obtained and maintained
- Ability to gain and achieve SIA license status
- Suitable and appropriate level to understand written instructions and be numerical competent for the role.
- SIA Licence
- SC Clearance/Disclosure Scotland
This is a great Opportunity for someone wanting to join our fantastic team at a high profile environment to support our global client.
Working 27 hours a week Monday-Friday on a rolling 2 week pattern.
AM Shift Pattern - 7.00am - 12.30pm
PM Shift Pattern - 12.30pm - 6.00pm
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.