We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Welcoming staff and visitors to the building
- Delivering a hosting/concierge experience for visitors
- Coordinating meeting room and hospitality bookings
- Ensuring customer requirements and expectation are met
- Act as point of contact for internal/external telephone queries in an efficient and concise manner
- Where appropriate, reporting of accidents and incidents
- Maintain a tidy and professional reception area
- Assist with building inductions for new starters if/when required
- Assist with setting up of meeting room display/video conferencing equipment for on-site meetings
The Ideal Candidate
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Good use of English language (written and spoken)
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Exemplary customer services skills
- Well organised, efficient and proactive
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous experience of working in the field of facilities management
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.